C142 H156 O17

Options
Hello Everyone! So I'm kind of looking for more friends to help me push and kick my @$$ in gear. I'm pretty awesome, but lets face it...I may be a bit bias so...friend me and find out, or don't.. your call. Anyway, so I just went to the gym and got my % body fat measured for the first time and I was shocked to hear it was lower than I expected, but that also meant I had to have a new goal. My goal is not really a number on the scale, but rather a % body fat of about 15-17% I think it's doable, but like most people I'm impatient. I wish there was a quick fix, I realize there is not. SOOO...babble babble, I'm looking for your pretty faces. I'm never sure what I should be eating calories wise and jackin up my protein has proven to be difficult too. I tend to NOT be hungry the harder I work, therefor I tend to not eat and get yelled at by certain somebodies. I am CRAZY busy, but that's me! I guess the person who sent me here thinks I'm either a geek or a nerd so...

Two men walk into a bar. The first orders H2O. The second orders H2O, too. The second man dies!

What fruit contains Barium and double Sodium? -BaNaNa!

How many moles are in guacamole? -Avacoado's Number

Oh, you're still reading? Okay then, I'm all done with random chemistry jokes now :) Now what?

Replies

• The_GingerBeard_Man
    Options
    You are awesome. You would think with a racy title like that there would be more action in here.
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    You crack me up!
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Q: Why are quantum physicists so poor at sex?
    A: Because when they find the position, they can't find the momentum, and when they have the momentum, they can't find the position.

An Engineer gets home from work and sees a note on the fridge from his wife. "This isn't working, I'm at my moms". he opens the fridge and checks the light, then grabs a beer and feels it's cold. The engineer thinks to himself. "The fridge works fine"
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    :laugh: You ARE awesome! Rally too! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Q: Why are quantum physicists so poor at sex?
    A: Because when they find the position, they can't find the momentum, and when they have the momentum, they can't find the position.

An Engineer gets home from work and sees a note on the fridge from his wife. "This isn't working, I'm at my moms". he opens the fridge and checks the light, then grabs a beer and feels it's cold. The engineer thinks to himself. "The fridge works fine"

<3 it!
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    more chemistry and engineering jokes please!
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    You are awesome. You would think with a racy title like that there would be more action in here.

True. Lots of folks looking for it on this site.
  • neandermagnon
    Options
    funny_and_clever_science_jokes_640_13.jpg
  • neandermagnon
    Options
    I totally want one of these!!!

Nerdy-science-jokes4.jpg
  • belle_of_the_bar
    belle_of_the_bar Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I totally want one of these!!!

Nerdy-science-jokes4.jpg

This is effin awesome!
  • _errata_
    _errata_ Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    I would tell you a UDP joke, but you may not get it.
  • sportygal
    sportygal Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Why aren't these periodic tables in high school cafeterias??