Day Two

Options
2»

Replies

• missmacsays
    missmacsays Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I just found this site and would really like to join you all. I started trying to lose weight in March 2012, and Iost 60 lbs. I was doing so well and feeling so good and I hit a plateau and that destroyed all my hard work. Now here I am, I've gained back 25 of those lost pounds and I look and feel horrible. I don't want to "diet" I want to develop a healthy life style that I can continue my entire life. I don't want to become a Barbie doll, I just want to feel better.
    As far as goals go.....wow I can relate to all of the ones mentioned here, but to start off I'm going to have to say cut out the mindless eating all night long. I have issues with heart burn and gall bladder and the constant binging before bed is making my life a hell, that's my reason for being up at this ungodly hour at night.
    I'm looking forward to meeting new people, making friends and getting healthy :happy:

Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • tizztam
    tizztam Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am cutting out deep fried food until the end of October. I travel a lot for work so cutting out the deep fried food should motivate me to make better choices.