PRAYERS FOR LITTLE SINNY

Options
GOOD MORNING MY FRIENDS, OUR MFP FRIEND bserius2da POSTED THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE AND NEEDS OUR SUPPORT AND PRAYERS QUOTE: Hello my mfp friends. I need for all of you to please say a prayer for my youngest grandson (22mths). He was admitted into the hospital w/ a high fever & an infection in his toe & foot that they think went to his bone. His name is Sincere but we call him Sinny. I will kept in touch. God bless you all. PLEASE JOIN ME IN PRAYER FOR SINNY AND HIS FAMILY AND OUR DEAR FRIEND MS D..bserius2da, IF YOU HAVE A MOMENT PLEASE STOP BY HER MFP SITE AND LET HER KNOW THAT WE ARE PRAYING FOR HER AND SINNY AND THEIR FAMILY. THANK YOU GG

Replies

• GrannyGwen1
    GrannyGwen1 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    UPDATE FROM MS D......QUOTE. bserius2da Thank you all for prayers & best wishes. Been on the phone most of the afternoon with my daughter. They have him on large doses of antibiotics, his fever is coming down. They think he may have MRSR, but won't know till they get the blood test back. I hope not, I've had that before, very uncomfortable & painful. @Paula thank you, my daughter tried for not so common names. I have a Dre'Cion 15 on 9/11, Da'Markasay 12,Jamari 11, R'Monnie 3
    & my little Sincere. SINNY IS 22 MONTHS OLD.

PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY, THANK YOU, LOVE GG