14 Weeks till Christmas - Weekly Check in

Options
kravmark2
kravmark2 Posts: 158 Member
Ok... weds is here again (posting 1 day early due to time zones), time to check in. I know many of our are my friends and Ive been watching your progress... Congrats. Remember not all progress is scale related.. Make sure you talk about your NSV's too... And if you're not my friend yet.. please add me so we can stay in touch throughout the week.

Mark
Actual Days till Christmas - 106 days

1. Current weight (optional)
2. weight lost since last week
3. Other accomplishment or NSV (non scale victory) for the week
4. Goals for next week
5. weight to go by Christmas

Replies

• coccolino30
    coccolino30 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Monica and just joined the group. I'm 11 stone 1 lbs and I would like to be 10.1 by Christmas. I would like to walk 30 miles /week as I'm just back exercising.
  • MsMimidoll
    MsMimidoll Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Lost 2 lbs since last week, I want to lose at least 2 more this next week. My NSV was my x noticing I've lost weight, he's the first. My ultimate goal for XMas would be 187ish
  • Pinkee33
    Pinkee33 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Lost 3.2 lbs since last week and rearing to go for more... gonna hit it by Xmas for sure :bigsmile:

NSV of the day: Wearing dress pants to work that didn't fit in 6 years! Woo hoo... Yay Me! [Don't even get me

started on why I kept them] lol
  • kittiesandfarts
    kittiesandfarts Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    1. 203 as of this morning
    2. 5.8 lbs since last week!!
    3. NSV: I've managed to get my 3 liters of water in everyday. I've also been consistently exercising and taking my vitamins.
    4. Exercise everyday, stay under my calorie goal.
    5. 24.2 lbs to go!!

Gotta say, getting enough water and changing my workout to include intervals has made a huge difference!
    Best of luck to everyone!
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    no change since last week
  • rockinchick221976
    rockinchick221976 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Hi Mark!

1. My current weight is 186
    2. Despite sticking to my goals and all of the exercise I'm doing I did mot lose anything this week. I'm hoping it's because I've been lifting a lot and I gained muscle, but IDK.
    3. NSV: 3 people said I looked like I lost lot of weight. 23lbs is not really thay much in comparison to some people, but when you take into consederation I'm only 5' tall, it's a lot for me. I've been exercising a lot more than I was and came up with an exercise schedule which I began implementing this week that will allow me to fit 10 hours of exercise into my week, despite my strange working hours. Started taking multivitamins, fish oil and probiotics again. I was doing it last years, but stopped. Added warm water and lemon to my morning regimine.
    4. Goal for next week is to lose 2 to 3 lbs. Plus, keep a closer eye on sodium, which I think could aso be a roblem behind my no loss week...water retension.
    5. My ultimate goal by christmas is to reach 156, my final goal weight is to get between 100 and 105 lbs by July 1st.
  • LunaAmour
    LunaAmour Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    1. Current weight (optional): 182.2
    2. weight lost since last week -3 lbs
    3. Other accomplishment or NSV (non scale victory) for the week: Realizing I was fitting into pants two sizes smaller since 3 months ago.
    4. Goals for next week: Get out of the 180s. Incorporate strength training more (have done it once so far)
    5. weight to go by Christmas: 27 lbs
  • prissybunny
    prissybunny Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Current weight 263.8
    Weight lost since last week .6
    Goal for next week 2 pounds are more!
  • asundeen88
    asundeen88 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    1. CW 280.3
    2. SW 283.3
    3. I've been able to run 10 minutes without feeling like dying.
    4. Run non-stop for 20 minutes and lose an additional 3lbs
    5. 47 lbs to go by Christmas!
  • ssm_1972
    ssm_1972 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Lost 2.5 lbs approx in last week (after almost 3 weeks or so...lol).
    Target for next week 2.0 to 2.5 lbs !!
  • TanyaAJ
    TanyaAJ Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    1. Current weight 184.8 lbs
    2. weight lost since last week 2 lbs
    3. Other accomplishment or NSV: was able to run 15 min to catch the train and didn't die!
    4. Goals for next week: still trying to get more sleep!
    5. weight to go by Christmas 13 lbs
  • srenea9
    srenea9 Posts: 142
    Options
    1. Current weight: 238
    2. weight lost since last week: 1lb
    3. Other accomplishment or NSV (non scale victory) for the week: Did 90 lbs on the leg press
    4. Goals for next week: Eat more natural & do longer workouts.
    5. weight to go by Christmas: 38 lbs (Probably not going to happen, but still my goal. I will be happy with 25 lbs)
  • w2bab
    w2bab Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    . Current weight: 188
    3. Other accomplishment or NSV (non scale victory) for the week: can wear my size 8 jeans now
    4. Goals for next week: Lose 2 lbs.
    5. weight to go by Christmas: 28 lbs.
  • w2bab
    w2bab Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    . Current weight: 188
    3. Other accomplishment or NSV (non scale victory) for the week: can wear my size 8 jeans now
    4. Goals for next week: Lose 2 lbs.
    5. weight to go by Christmas: 28 lbs.
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    1. 168.2
    2. +1.6 lbs!
    3. Need to add consistency again- this month I hard for me. I will get back on track though. I can do this!
    4. Need to get back on a regular exercise regimen
    5. 28.2 lbs to go by Christmas-- emotionally feeling much better, results will follow!
  • dirtmagnets
    dirtmagnets Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    1. 187.6
    2. 4.8 down - I knew last week's included a crazy amount of water retention from a weekend on the road.
    3. NSV - battled the heat and humidity to get out and run 3 times this week, almost made my no caffeine goal (gave in Saturday to combat a bad headache)
    4. Goals for the week: trying again for no caffeine and getting out to run 4 times; getting a meal plan for the week together today while I have a little bit of a break from everyday chaos (two middle kids are at their homeschool enrichment program all day on Wednesdays)
    5. weight to go by Christmas: 22.6
  • stellakhenizy
    Options
    Weight loss since last week just 1lb

Accomplishment - I managed to walk for at least one hour every day last week

Goal for next week - To stay positive knowing that some weeks weight loss is slow

Aim to lose at least a further 10 lbs by Christmas ............
  • kravmark2
    kravmark2 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    well not much change in number

229lbs
    0 lost
    31 to go
    nsv - lots of compliments
    goal - eat better & 3 lbs lost

thanks to all who are stickin w it
    mark
  • maguariento
    maguariento Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    CW: 142.0
    Up 0.4 from last week (but I didn't really believe the 1.8 drop last week, anyway)
    7 lbs to go - that's only 1/2 lb per week!
    NSV: The "fat shorts" I was forced to buy last summer are feeling a little loose... and both hip and waist measurements are down from last check ten days ago. Woo hoo!
    Goals: keep up the lifting, and TRY to find time to work out the abs. I am a total loser at this, and I really need to build core strength!

Great work, everyone!! This is a brand new week - let's make it a good one!!
  • ibculverized
    Options
    1) CW: 225
    2) 0 lost this week :(
    3) 26 pounds to lose
    4) NSV: My body feels stronger and I can see and feel a difference in my body image. Clothes fit better. I did 10 miles one night on the stationary bike. I am averaging 7.5 miles a workout. Was able to increase my workouts from 30 to 40 min.
    5) Goals: Lose 2 pounds, continue my 40 min workouts 4x a week, adjust my calorie intake a little to see if it helps with my hunger, weight loss, and being so TIRED during the day.

Going to stick with it because eventually the scale will lean in my favor :)

Great work everyone!!