Devotional for 9-12-2013

Options
USE THOSE ABILITIES

SCRIPTURE: ACTS 9:32-43
SONG: '' GIVE OF YOUR BEST TO THE MASTER''

Peter went with them, and when he arrived he was taken upstairs to the room.
All the widows stood around him, crying and showing him the robes and other clothing, that
Dorcas had made while she was still with them.
( Acts 9:39)

Some of us can sew, quilt, or crochet; others wield a hammer, a paintbrush, or concoct great recipes.What a privilege
it is to use our talent or talents and experiences to help others.

Dear God,

guide us in using the spiritual gifts and abilities you have given us. should we read to a
shut-in, visit a grieving person, or provide transportation for someone with no vehicle.
Let us be a blessing to someone on a daily basis. set us aside and use us for your
glory and let others see the love of you inside us.
In Jesus' precious Holy name,
Amen

Replies

• HarrietSmeltzer1
    HarrietSmeltzer1 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Wow. Your first writing is definitely talking to me. Yesterday I was sitting here looking for volunteer work. I had decided that NY gift was giving but I can do more by giving of nysekf service also. Thank you for your service to us in .the group.
  • Robertsollady
    Robertsollady Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You are welcome i have a daily devotional book, i use,for my statuses of a bible verses i read from the bible that inspires me and i will be using my sunday school books to post things on here. I hope y'all get a good feeling and inspiration from the posts.I just want to be a blessing to others.