Week 3 Weigh in (9/12)

Options
Time to get those scales out!!! Week 3 Weigh in!!! One more weigh in left :)

PW:
CW:

Good Luck :)

Replies

• momofrugrats
    momofrugrats Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    PW 189
    CW 188.8
  • mazarith
    mazarith Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    PW: 218.6
    CW: 218

blaaaaarg
  • WendyCollinson2004
    Options
    CW 145.5
    I am up from last week, but I have been eating a lot lately. I think part of this is still water/salt retention. I am going to run a lot this weekend. I have a 10k race to run on Saturday and I will probably run 4/5 miles tomorrow, depending on how I feel and how the weather is. I will be running outside tomorrow while pushing Naomi. It won't be fun, but it is mommy/daughter day. :)
  • AZRunnerGirlinErie
    Options
    PW: 148.6
    CW 152.0

Not surprising as I had surgery on Tuesday. Per doctor orders I cannot do anything until I see him on Monday. Plus the prescribed meds I have to take are causing water retention so I'm not taking this weigh-in seriously due to all of the outside factors.

Can't wait to get the go ahead from my doc tho so I can start working out again!
  • yspen42
    yspen42 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    PW - 273

CW - 270

YAY I am so happy to finally lose again!
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Sorry ladies.. I just posted that my weight stayed the same, but I'm not really sure due to my scale not working. I didn't want you all to think I was dropping out so I wanted to enter something on our chart. I weighed myself this morning but every time I weighed myself it changed by up to 5 pounds. Grrr... I'll make sure it is fixed for our final weigh in.
  • ajrich1
    ajrich1 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    SW 292.6

PW 297.3

CW 292.2

Better this week but not going to get to the 275 I knew it would be a challenge but was hoping to be closer. Oh well at least I am going in the correct direction this week
  • tleonhardt
    tleonhardt Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    PW: 150
    CW: 152

Not surprising....had family in town visiting and ended up eating out and drinking wine at least one meal/day and didn't get to the gym as routine was disrupted during the 4 day visit. Will get back on track today in hopes of getting back to my original goal of 150 by next weigh-in. Good luck to everyone this week!
  • mmcqueen927
    mmcqueen927 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    PW: 200
    CW: 198.2
  • arains89
    arains89 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    PW: 140.6
    CW: 138.4
  • Suz67
    Suz67 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    PW: 197
    CW: 195
  • neon7girl
    neon7girl Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    PW: 177.2
    CW: 177.2

Bad week w/ family problems. Actually signed up for FitOrbit to let someone else drive this bus for a while.
  • neon7girl
    neon7girl Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    CW 145.5
    I am up from last week, but I have been eating a lot lately. I think part of this is still water/salt retention. I am going to run a lot this weekend. I have a 10k race to run on Saturday and I will probably run 4/5 miles tomorrow, depending on how I feel and how the weather is. I will be running outside tomorrow while pushing Naomi. It won't be fun, but it is mommy/daughter day. :)

Good Luck on your run!
  • gingerFLA
    gingerFLA Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Checking in a few days late, but I weighed in on Thursday. My numbers were:

PW 194.0
    CW 194.0

Had a cheat day during this past week, plus I had big losses the two previous weeks, so I'm happy with maintaining this week.
    Best of luck to you all in the BOTChallenge!