Week 4 Challenge!!!

Options
Hi Guys!!! I am sorry that I have been MIA!!! I am sooo sick.... my sinuses, headache, sore throat, body ache.... UGH!!!! l have been in bed all day today. Hope I feel better tomorrow so I can get outside! Anyway, this is our LAST challenge!!!!

For the Week 4 Challenge we will focus on one thing. NUTRITIONAL CHALLENGE:

NO CHEAT WEEK!!!! What this means is that we will try to challenge ourselves to complete as many NO CHEAT DAYS as possible!!!! We can do this!!! Let's make this last week count!

Have an AWESOME week 4!!!

Pam :)

Replies

• 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the great challenge Pam! You sound like you are feeling terrible. Maybe the flu? Thanks for taking the time to post the challenge and weigh in while you are sick in bed. :heart:
  • AZRunnerGirlinErie
    Options
    Love the challenge. You sound like where I was 2 weeks ago ... I hope you feel better soon!
  • AZRunnerGirlinErie
    Options
    Love the challenge. You sound like where I was 2 weeks ago ... I hope you feel better soon!
  • ajrich1
    ajrich1 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Not sure what you mean by no cheat days. Please give examples so I am sure thanks
  • neon7girl
    neon7girl Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Thanks, hope you feel better soon!!!

My goal is to get back on track this week and be more positive!
  • Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,215 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    I have been MIA some days - my parents came for a visit, and everything was just busy...
    And sadly, that means also that I am doing very poor on the weekly challenge - I had not only a cheat day, but a cheat weekend...

But now is a new week and I am going to make up for the last days!

Have a great Monday!
  • IowaJen1979
    IowaJen1979 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Sofar so good. I did indulge on Saturday at a tailgate, but I went to Zumba and yoga AND I rode my bike to and from the game to help balance it out.
  • yspen42
    yspen42 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I hope you are feeling better Pam

PW 270

CW 270