Miss you all. Been sick.

Options
I haven't been on in awhile because had too bad of headache. I have an lp shunt,from a condition I have,called idiopathic intracranial hypertension. It causes too much fluid around your brain and the shunt is supposed to get it from building up. In the last 2 months,have had a severe headache,and they found my shunt tubing to be kinked. Test and more test. It may mean surgery,but at least I won't have a headache. I continue to lose more weight,then I intended,and am actually eating. I am down to 126 and my goal was 132.I would appreciate your prayers. Love and miss you all. I hope everyone is doing well.:heart:

Replies

• jeansuza
    jeansuza Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your headache. I was wondering about you yesterday while looking at my list of friends and was about to write to you. But I thought: No news, good news!

I will continue to think about you and hope the skies are clearing for you in the very next future. You deserve it! Take care!
  • EvelynBfly78
    EvelynBfly78 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    So sorry you haven't been feeling well. Hope the headaches are gone soon.
    It's great you have surpassed your goal. That's always a plus. Keep up the good work.
    Thanks for letting us know how you are doing.
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Great job on passing your goal! I hope you're feeling better soon and that things improve.
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    I hope you feel better. I have actually never had a headache, can you believe that. I have had some stuff in life that should have given me headaches if you know what I mean,lol. Gosh you are doing good with your weight, you get eat a little more which is a good thing!