FUNDRAISING FOR HEART HEALTH!

Options
Heyy!

Thank you for clicking on my topic! The curiosity and care that brought you to click already means a lot to me but please read on to know more..

I want to announce that I will be participating in a Heart Walk THIS SATURDAY at Jacksonville Metropolitan Park here in our own little city! This event is a three mile course to help raise awareness for heart health and get up some money for heart health research!

If you would like to join, please do! Let me know so we can keep in contact and walk together!

If you are not able to make it out to the event, I'd like to ask for you to please help out by sponsoring my participation in the cause with a donation of your liking. Any donation big or small will be HIGHLY appreciated. I know this is a bit of a short notice.

To donate: http://social.heart.org/Mu0vWVK

Well, I guess I should add in a short story of why I want to participate:

Really, though.. My explanation is short and sweet. My focus is on HEART HEALTH AWARENESS. To have the world out there aware of healthy eating and living to live a life with a healthy heart. Because of the lack of awareness myself and my father has experienced, we both suffer from heart related difficulties.

When the realization that my lifestyle was putting down the path straight to a heart attack, I started walking regularly.
People ask me all the time on "Why?".
What do I tell them? "My heart".
When looked at with a confused look, I give them my explanation.

"I walk for my heart health and the hearts of my future children.
So my future children will not have to experience the HEART BREAK of not having me there during important life events."