Season 1 or Season 2 -- but no spoilers...

Options
Are you running Season 1, Season 2, or the 5K program? (no spoilers)

I just started Season 2 but found out I missed two runs for Season 1. I did part of the 5K training and it was a lot of fun, great program. :D Cheers!

Runner 5 code name: 7hunters follow me :D

Replies

• missmylin
    missmylin Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Week 6 of the 5K program for me. Slow going, but I can't wait to start on season 1 :-)
  • KurtK1970
    KurtK1970 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I walked season 1 (without the chases on), and I am on my 3rd week of the couch-to-5k app right now. Once I get better with the running, I plan on finally starting season 2 with the chases on. :)
  • OregonRunner5
    OregonRunner5 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I developed plantar fascittitis with the zomb races on - sprints are too fast for this old girl I guess. It's a foot condition that is very painful and extremely difficult to get rid of. Part of the problem was I wasn't wearing the right shoes! I didn't know I had really high arches. I guess sprinting in my barefoot Merrels did me no favors (but I still like barefoot shoes - they're amazingly comfortable, but now I wear a special Brooks shoe that has lots of arch support but works a lot like a barefoot sneaker.
  • Lyerin
    Lyerin Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I ran Mission 16 of Season 1 this AM. I can't believe I am close to the end of Season 1. I am really loving this app.
  • asp415
    asp415 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    I completed the C25K Zombies Run app & finally downloaded the regular app. I have completed 4 missions of season 1. I am loving the story. I can't wait to progress further along the story line.

Sorry about your PF. I have it as well, it was developed by improper shoes on the rugular Zen Labs C25k app after week 3. I had to start all over again, but I'm glad I did or I would not have found the Zombies Run C25K trainer. (Not happy about the PF, just happy about the Zombies run app). I also now run in Brooks the Ravenna 4 w/ortho inserts. Brooks & Asics are the only thing that allows me to run w/out being in a lot pain & gimpy.