Autumn Weightloss Challenge

Options
I just signed up for myfitnesspal and looking forward to using the program to help me lose weight and get healthy. I am looking forward to this Autumn challenge as well. :smile:

Replies

• mtnd
    mtnd Posts: 5
    Options
    Ditto! And good luck to you. Today was my first day of using this app. Love it so far.
  • februaryfast
    februaryfast Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I had a good week. Hope you did too. Now , how do I post it in the official weigh in . I did paste the list in a post last week but I don't know how to add my new weight each week. Probably very simple, I just don't know :)
  • errorist
    errorist Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I assumed we'd all be editing our posts, but it seems the forum doesn't work like that - you can only edit posts for an hour after publication.

This means that we will have to re-copy and paste each week into that week's weigh-in thread. I've already done mine.
  • februaryfast
    februaryfast Posts: 18 Member
    Options
  • jlady895
    Options
    Hi - so heres my weigh in I am at 174.0 actually up a few pounds so not a good week for me. I did walk 2 miles today though & I am planning 4 for tomorrow. I am not good with writing everything down especially when work gets very hectic. And then it throws off my eating plan, which can be very good for a couple of weeks, then BAM! I need to get better at this weight loss, esp with my bday coming up in mid October. Any suggestions, fellow friends?
  • jdubsmuscle
    Options
    I'm so glad everyone is as excited as I am. I really need to shed this weight and a network of support for one another is a great addition. I hope everyone is having an excellent week!!!!
  • BestMeICanBe64
    BestMeICanBe64 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad everyone is as excited as I am. I really need to shed this weight and a network of support for one another is a great addition. I hope everyone is having an excellent week!!!!

Thanks for starting this challenge! It is the motivation and accountability I needed to get refocused! I have been more conscious the last few days of my eating. Good luck to all!
  • BestMeICanBe64
    Options
    Hey folks, I'm stressed at work today and fighting the desire to cope through snacking. I'm trying to stay focused by recognizing the motivation for this desire.

Just wondering...how do you deal with stress eating - I can't go for a walk at the moment and listening to music is too distracting for the work. Any other ideas?
  • mnomics
    Options
    drink water
  • BestMeICanBe64
    Options
    Thanks, I've been drinking hot tea as it is rainy outside. That helps with the need for hand to mouth! :wink:
  • Kittylu
    Kittylu Posts: 19
    Options
    Good Morning Autumn Challengers. I wish I could lose faster, but a loss is a loss. I am looking back and realize I need to eat more vegetables and drink a lot more water. I love MFP! I have cut down on sugar, so the next goal is to drink seven to eight glasses of water a day.

SW: 184
    GW: 158

9/20:183
    9/27: 181
    10/4: 180 (mini goal accomplished, cut back on sugar (junk food)

Cheers to a better and successful week for all of us challengers.
  • kimjutjor
    kimjutjor Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    8jPwz0Q.jpg