Cant get motivated

Options
I was in WW before i got pregnant with my son who is going to be a year on Friday. I rejoined in October of last year with my mom. Since i am nursing i had the extra points but i never tracked my points. i was VERY goot at tracking them before i got pregnant. I have been back in WW for almost a year and have been fighting to get past the 220 mark. When i gave birth to my son i was 286. so I have lost ALOT of weight in that year but i'm getting really frustrated with being stuck around 220lb. I recently decided to join MFP because i knew i needed to track and just couldn't get into counting my points so I decided to give this a try. i have been tracking daily for the past 2 weeks about.. and at my weight in this past Saturday was down 1.8lb.

I enjoy WW and the weekly meetings but I find counting my calories ALOT easier than counting points. I'm thinking that if i continue to have success with MFP i am going to drop WW and invest in a FitBit Aria scale and go from thier since i have my Fitbit account linked with MFP!

Replies

• serenity_swimmer
    Options
    I belong to WW too. I started tracking with MFP a couple days ago. I like the MFP website better than the WW website and I like the MFP app better also for my phone. I am really a 'tech-y" person and I like technology to work how I think it should. I was getting frustrated with tracking on WW but so far I have been enjoying tracking with MFP.

So far I am still going to go to my meeting and weigh in because it gives me physical accountability. - Jane