9/16 Combo to shake it up

verdemujer
verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
We are moving towards weather and times when we might not be able to go outside or even maybe not make it to the gym. This video promises a 1000 calorie burn - in an hour. I might split it out though as time is something that is precious. It has something for everyone. And I could really use something like this on those days when I'm cooking at home. These folks do a good job at explaining and demonstrating the exercises. On the kickboxing, wear gloves for the added weight and workout for the upper body.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubT6qNnUmQw

Replies

• HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    I'm not sure if my screen is big enough! :noway:

14877786.png
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    I love Fitness Blender!!!!!!! I do them maybe 2-3 times a week! I have always stared at this and wondered...but since you put it up there I will do it....I know some think what??? but I will have to wait till curse is over...too much pain for looong workouts...I will hit you when I do it. Please remind me.
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    This is one vid that I'm going to see if I can watch it off the TV/WII. Has our WII has to be hooked to the Wirless for Netflix, my kid has discovered he can watch Youtube vidoes on the TV. I have lately been toying with the idea that I should watch some of these vids on the TV and exercise in the front room to them. This would be a good one to do that with on the weekend when I tend not to have classes. Or during snow events this winter. :tongue: