Season 4 - Ep. 1 - "30 Days Without an Accident" - 10/13/13

Options
2»

Replies

• AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Also, remember the dead animals Rick found before he ran into the 51/50 lady? I think that was another clue into the ground water supply issue.

Sooo happy to have you back Walking Dead!!!!

I wondered about that too. I mean it looked like a zombie had ripped apart the deer but what about that pig?? It was still alive but I don't think that the crazy lady contributed to it's being hurt. It's not like she had a weapon that could have hurt it....just that knife on her waist.
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I also thought the woman in the woods was a type of hybrid zombie, like maybe she got bit and was changing slowly. Bob is so obviously sketchy i almost hope they do a bait and switch with him. The intestine zombie made my whole room full of friends go ewwwww at the exact same time, it was hilarious. Specially the zombies that were basically just splats of blood. I was a tad surprised that girls boyfriend died, i have seen him in other things so i thought he would be around longer. Im also surprised Rick didnt finish off the woman despite her wishes to be turned.
  • ELMunque
    ELMunque Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    With the dead pig and then the boy getting sick, I'm wondering if it's not an extreme case of swine flu? I hope the animals don't turn zombie, that would be too unreal. Either way, I'm sure a lot of people are going to die on Sunday, or be turned and then die. I loved the season premier. I agree that Rick is a little strange now and I agree that it's probably because Carl was getting to emotionally unattached. I loved Beth, she toughening up, that needed to be done. And I hope Michonne isn't gone most of the season hunting for the govenor off camera some where away from the prison. And if she is away from the prison I hope we get to see her pretty often on her seperate mission. I kinda like her.
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    Someone is tampering with the water.
  • JeniferEverx3
    JeniferEverx3 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    All I have to say is I think Rick is a freaking idiot and a HUGE HUGE HUGE liability, and I think Daryl, Michonne and Carl should be in charge of everyting and everybody. They should be the only 3 that get to make decisions, because they are the only ones with sense in their heads.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    All I have to say is I think Rick is a freaking idiot and a HUGE HUGE HUGE liability, and I think Daryl, Michonne and Carl should be in charge of everyting and everybody. They should be the only 3 that get to make decisions, because they are the only ones with sense in their heads.

Amen!

Rick with his headphones on...not wanting to take a gun until urged by the Council....following crazy possible cannibalistic woman through the woods = bad bad judgment.

The actress who plays Maggie has an awful southern accent, IMHO. Her accent sounds fake whereas the British actors who played The Governor, Rick, Morgan all sound like they're from northern Georgia.