SUPPER TIME!!!!! Ding Ding! 9/17/2013

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food/25-recipes-under-500-calories/2012/03/08/gIQA1NZV7R_gallery.html#photo=1

I tried 4 times to get this to ya'll yesterday! It kept saying 'down for site maintenance' raaaaaaah!!!!! I wanted you to have this yesterday to help you cook or have ideas for the week! That is your challenge to pick on (or more) make the dish and then tell us next week how it tasted...did you have leftovers? You take for lunch? How did the food make you feel?
I love the PICTUREs!!!!!!!!

Go for the gold!

WW

Replies

• ShellyAnn46
    ShellyAnn46 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Those all look yummy!! I will try to incorporate some of those next week, I plan my menus 2 weeks at a time - so this week is the 2nd week of my plan. I make new on Friday - will try a few. Thanks for ideas!!!!!!
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    Options
    I've actually made one of those! The Butternut Squash, Ricotta, and Fucilli (I made it with gluten free spirals), it's REALLY good, all of my taste testers approved!... I may have to pull that one out again, it's been at least a year since I made it!
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    I pinned the Lemon Oregano Pork for later. I've got my plan for this period so I'll have to keep it in mind for another time.