CRUNCHES 0:30
JOG ON SPOT (High knees) 1:00
SHADOW BOXING 2:00
JUMPING SQUATS 2:00

REST! (1:00)

Replies

• raaraa17
    raaraa17 Posts: 1,225 Member
    I've joined your group. I'm really going to regret this aren't I?!
  • dropkickjoey
    dropkickjoey Posts: 14 Member
    haha it might hurt a little ! :P
  • shonar68
    shonar68 Posts: 37 Member
    Hi, I have joined your group to :D I have started doing circuit training (military style) and will be doing it three times a week, however I don't have the weights etc at home so to be able to have a routine provided weekly is fantastic :D Don't know about the 5 mins jog on the spot haha might split that up and do a minute between each circuit x
  • Chipmunk1675
    Chipmunk1675 Posts: 3 Member
    is this supposed to be a continuous circuit without breaks or is there a few seconds between each exercise? I only ask as I like to set a timer as opposed to counting the seconds. To be honest, I am building up to fit, so I may be involuntarily resting between exercises as I gasp for breath! :laugh:

Thanks for putting this together :smile:
  • dropkickjoey
    hey try to do them with as little rest as possible between but if you need to take a rest do it ! .. dont kill yourself ! :P
  • I love this! I love circuit training,I was doing it a while back until i injured my knee. Definitely up for getting back into it! The burpees are going to kill me though lol They are that 1 exercise that I loath.
  • neesh200
    neesh200 Posts: 9 Member
    This looks great!!!! Thank you!
  • alittleteapot
    alittleteapot Posts: 25 Member
    Thanks for this!! Looks like something I can definitely do in the little time I have to myself.
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    may be a dumb question, but when you enter that on here do you just enter it all as "circuit training"
  • dropkickjoey
    yeah thats what i do, circuit training, gneneral
  • Cylinda30
    Cylinda30 Posts: 173 Member
    I am ready to get this done tonight. :drinker: