Introduction :)

Options
Hello everyone!!! I'm happy that this group exists :) Thank you for creating it. Now, a little about myself....

I have been writing poetry since I was 10 (mainly when I was 11). When I was 13 my teacher wanted to have my poetry published and compared me to Emily D-ickinson. I don't really like to tell people this straight off the bat because some people will treat me weird. I also draw fairly well. Perhaps I'll try to figure out a way to link people to some of my pictures. Ever since I was 4 years old I have wanted to sing; however, that talent doesn't come easily to me. I'm kind of self-training my voice as I don't have the funds or capabilities to get a professional vocal coach. My goal is to one day be able to attain a vocal coach sometime into the future. Couldn't hurt :). I have tried dancing, writing stories, painting, amateur photography, and almost anything artistic. The arts are a real passion for me. I am also teaching myself to play piano and guitar. I can only do very simple songs and perhaps not too well. I'm a newb lol.

More recently I have discovered my connection to acting, which might not make a whole lot of sense to many people, but I don't know how else to explain it. I have never taken any acting classes of any sort, or had any type of teaching from anywhere on how to act. I guess the best I can say is I watch actors act in movies. It was kind of weird to have wow'd people more or less. Everyone I showed my video to had some kind of reaction chills, tears, goosebumps, etc. I remember making my mom cry when I performed live for her, even after she knew it was fake. I scared her the first time I showed it to her because I didn't explain anything, I was just like "Here, watch this." lol. I'm hoping to progress with acting and perhaps take some classes. I've never performed in a play or anything like that so I have no experience what-so-ever.

Thanks for reading, and comments are appreciated. Love & hugs <3

Replies