What is your "Game Plan?"

Options
My plan is to change it up a bit! Since I bought my Fitbit One, I have been walking, not much weight lost yet even though I've been at this for 2 1/2 months, but lost 3 inches! :-) That I am very happy about! I have been lifting weight, to tone up a bit, and doing spot exercises, eating below my limit 1600 calories. Would love to hear what you are all doing different for your game plan or maybe what you are doing that is working for you!!:smile:

Replies

• delamer23
    delamer23 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi! My plan is to combine a few things - first of all, to start tracking every day again. I'm hoping that belonging to the group will make me feel a bit more accountable! I've hit my highest weight ever this year, and I think a lot of it has to do with working shift work (those night shifts are killers for the combo of bad eating habits + losing a workout routine). My other plan is to get through the New Rules of Lifting for Women workouts- this is my third attempt, both previous ones having been limited due to (unrelated) injuries. Finally, the incentive for me is that I'm in the southern hemisphere, so that as we work our way through the weigh ins coming up to December, it'll be bikini season here! Hope this all works out!
  • stayc13
    Options
    Bikini Season comming always motivates me too!

New start..way b4 bikini season this time! I WILL be ready for 2014 bikini season.

Good Plan to incorporate diffrent attacks on your goals. :)
  • F1GHT4F1T
    F1GHT4F1T Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    my game plan is continuing with Turbo Fire. So far it's going well and the weight is coming off!! Totally loving it! :)
  • OregonRunner5
    OregonRunner5 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Run. :D
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Tennis, hit the gym more often, incorporate more weights into my workouts, more tennis, some home dvd's, walking, elliptical and bike at home, and more tennis :)