Hello! Wow the group has grown!

Options
redfroggie
redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
I can't believe how much the group has grown since I first joined last year. I did Zombies, run! season 1 when it first came out. I finished the whole series and started on side missions. I was doing great until I went to visit my sister in the US (I live in the UK). That was around the time of the hurricane Sandy (NY and NJ) and I was stuck for 3 extra weeks. I stopped running and didn't pick it back up when I did finally make it home.
The usual excuses, the holidays, the winter blahs, and then I started my own business. Well that really gave me a lot of excuses. TMI warning for the guys...I also had the coil put in and it helped to pack on the pounds!! So after a trip to Bruge earlier this year I decided to start back but with Zombies, run! 5k first before going into season 2.
I graduated today, yay me :) and I am so glad to be back into it. I do run on the undeadmill exclusively due to a knee injury 2 years ago. Running outside also makes me very anxious.
I plan on taking Friday off, doing a side mission on Saturday and starting season 2 on Monday. I can't wait.
Well that's my ginormous hello LOL. I can't wait to get caught up on what's been going on and get to chat with you all.
See you in field,
Runner 5.

Replies

• OregonRunner5
    OregonRunner5 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    What's a coil? Is that something girls aren't supposed to know about?

Any who - welcome back Runner! When my UK friends come over here they're always like, "GAWD SO MUCH SUGAR AND FOOD!!!" Did you feel that way?

I had to take a break from running due to injury but am back myself about a quarter of the way through season 2. :-) I have a thyroid issue I guess - will have blood work drawn but I know it's a big possibility so unfortunately although I run and eat right I keep gaining weight. EEERRRGH. This is really offending me at the moment. I know I would lose weight if I just cut out one little thing in my life: food. All food.:sad:

One thing that keeps me going is I blog Monday - Friday about my runs and I take photographs while I go running. I'm not sure what I will do when the rain really hits us here in the rain forest of the Pacific Northwest (US).
    http://survivalpostcivilization.blogspot.com/

Welcome back! If you want to follow me on your Zombie Run page my name is: 7Hunters

Cheers!
  • asp415
    asp415 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Runner 5. It's great to see you around.