Any CCRGs?

I am leaving beautiful, but cramped and over priced San Diego for the chilly east coast in April of 2014. Baltimore, MD to be exact and I couldn't be happier. My sister and niece moved there about 6 weeks ago. I've been wanting out of So Cal for years, but didn't want to leave my family behind. So, I feel that them moving and my mom hot on my sister's trail to get out there on a perm basis, I am going to be the one left behind. So, I am moving, also. YAY!!! I haven't been on my skates, in a derby aspect, in almost 5 years minus a short stint I did with So Cal Derby last summer, that didn't work out, because I just don't think I was ready for it all. But I have been busting my butt getting back on track with my health and adding skate days in the mix. I've also reached out to the Charm City Roller Girls about getting involved until the following try out date. But I was wondering if there are any other CCRG ladies or volunteer-gents on here. If so, drop me a line. As I am hardly ever on MFP msg boards. Thanks! <3