Season 15 starting soon - rules and sign up here!

Options

Replies

• Anne0209
    Anne0209 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
    Anne0209
    120 lbs to lose
    34 yrs old
    I do have knee problems and some back issues but I try not to let it stand in my way...I love a good challenge
  • abagwill
    abagwill Posts: 222
    Options
    I am really looking forward to having something further keep me accountable!!! I want to win!
    Screen Name: Abagwill
    Weight to Lose: 80 lbs total (would like to lose 30 under this challenge!)
  • JonathanMFP
    JonathanMFP Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Name: JonathanMFP
    Weight to lose: 100+

Looking forward to this season of the Biggest Loser! And losing weight along with the show's contestants, too...
  • jessmastrilli
    jessmastrilli Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Screen name: jessmastrilli
    Weight to lose: 15 lbs
  • soccerella
    soccerella Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Ok so Im trying to start getting teams together, the problem is I dont think I have enough coaches! anyone else interested in stepping up? Its really not that hard, you just need to remind your team to weigh in and let me know when you have everything submitted each week
  • justformel
    justformel Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Ok so Im trying to start getting teams together, the problem is I dont think I have enough coaches! anyone else interested in stepping up? Its really not that hard, you just need to remind your team to weigh in and let me know when you have everything submitted each week

I could be a coach if needed. :happy:
  • MelissaTay30
    Options
    If your are still taking sign ups I would love to join! I am super excited about forming this group and work in in a small group to stay focused on my weight loss.

Screen Name: MelissaTay30
    Age:29 (turning 30 in Feb that is a big push for me to do this I want to be healthy in my 30s)
    Weight to lose: 45 lbs
  • gtdattitude
    gtdattitude Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I am so excited

Gtdattitude
    50 pounds
  • BMP9713
    BMP9713 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I can be a coach if you need me to be
  • mmommaj
    mmommaj Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I suppose if you are that in need...I could be a coach.
    Mell
  • progressnotperfection84
    Options
    I originally signed up with my account that was hacked and deleted sometime earlier this morning (my old account was JamieH1984). I still want to play and I still and to be a team captain.

Here is my info again...

Progressnotperfection84
    60 pounds to lose
    I have issues with both knees and both wrists but I try not to let it affect my workouts too much.
  • devans25
    devans25 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I can be a coach if you still need one.
  • soccerella
    Options
    Hey everyone - I just posted a new thread with this information:

"I apologize to everyone for not having the teams yet - Its been a crazy week and I still stuck away from home and not going to be able to return until tomorrow morning.

Anyhow, since the people on the real show dont know what team they are on until the first day, that may be what happens to us. So for this week only, PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR STARTING WEIGHT. You can post it here if you want, or PM it to me. Everyone who has a weight submitted to me by 8pm eastern on tuesday will be put on a team. I apologize with this inconvienience but I have been horribly busy and want to be able to discuss some things with the coaches first before we really get going.

So please message me or comment here with your starting weight. Keep in mind that there are people in all different time zones, but the first airing of the show is what we go by, which is 8 pm EST. check with your time zone and see what it equates to.

Check back with the group also on wednesday morning for your first challenge and to get your teams (if i havent managed to get them done before then)

Thanks and sorry again!"
  • tambam72
    tambam72 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a coach too. I have learned over the past year how to be strong, how to modify when you have injuries (since I suffered with an extremely damaged knee and then one messed up surgery before I got surgery that actually fixed it) . I have motivated a local walking group and most ladies are averaging 5 to 8 pounds of weight loss per month. I think that I can offer some unique ideas for challenges.

Screen Name: tambam72
    Pounds until goal: 41
  • MrMatt1982
    Options
    I know by the rules I am too late, but this sounds AWESOME! I watch the show every season. If I can be on a team then GREAT. If not, I'll still follow and cheer everyone.

MrMatt82
    65 Pounds until goal.
  • Oh_Allie
    Oh_Allie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I know I'm technically too late, but if there's a possibility that I can still make it on a team or on the weight list, that would be great. If not, I'll still be following along! :)

Screen name: Oh_Allie
    Pounds to lose* : 65

*Way more than 65, but not in 4 months.
  • soccerella
    Options
    Hi everyone - the rules saying OCT 6th was when the show was supposed to start on the 8th. Since they pushed back the premier til the 15th, I'm still taking people until tomorrow evening :)
  • tambam72
    tambam72 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Thanks again for doing this. I know it takes a lot of time and effort!!
  • SkinnyNSweet822
    SkinnyNSweet822 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    SO excited about this!
    SkinnyNSweet822
    68 lbs to lose!
  • kaylikee
    kaylikee Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    screen name: kaylikee
    Weight: 218