2»

Replies

• barbarella76
    Options
    Day 1 for me...and I'm a little hungover. :embarassed:
  • DragonflyF15
    DragonflyF15 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    xonophone: Sorry to hear that :( Get back up and try again. It's not a contest or being perfect, just progress :)

Vera, Princesschic, jjanay, star, thxo: Welcome! Guess it helps to start on a weekday :)

Tracita: Ugh, bummer to hear that :( Start up tomorrow!

Barbarella: That is one thing I don't miss is the day after over indulging. Hope you feel better soon!

Seems alot of us drink a bit more than we like to deal with stress and unwind. During this week, perhaps sit down and think of other alternatives that are healthier for us to unwind and de-stress. For those who slip, it's ok, I don't think anyone is going to be judgmental around here. I did mention trying to go for 25 days out of October cause I figured weekends may be tempting...if you do, moderation :)
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    just day 1 for me and during the week is usually not too challenging (except last night because we had a celebration and it was my last night before the challenge) ;-). I'm looking forward to taking this challenge on. Good night everyone!
  • xonophone
    xonophone Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I bought a box of Detox Tea over the weekend. For the last few days when I want a drink I make a cup of this instead.
  • DragonflyF15
    Options
    Weather is going to be turning cooler here over the weekend, so I will be looking forward to trying a few new decaf teas for the evening. Tomorrow is Friday and I know for many that is going to be the start of the challenge as so many want to end the work week with a well deserved treat. Start planning now alternative drinks or activities. Obviously we don't want to make ourselves miserable or miss out social activities just cause we are refraining/cutting down on the booze. With a bit of planning and open mind, we can still enjoy friends and events. It's actually kinda amusing being sober around drunk friends :)

This weekend I plan to work on some much overdue projects at home. I do have a bonfire to go to, but I'll treat myself to a few gingerbeers. They are about the same calories as a regular beer, but I figured with two and not as tempted to eat junk food, it will be my reward.

Today is day 34 for me of my 60 day challenge...over the hump :)
  • bnw1205
    bnw1205 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Today was day 18 for me but we just spent the day at my mother in laws house and I had 2 coronaritas. So I'm back on day 1 tomorrow.
  • DragonflyF15
    Options
    Today was day 18 for me but we just spent the day at my mother in laws house and I had 2 coronaritas. So I'm back on day 1 tomorrow.

You can still go for 25 out of 30 days :)
  • hayleyrue
    hayleyrue Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Friday the 4 was my first day. Its been especially hard for me over the weekend with the weather change here. Cuddling up with wine and movies is my favorite. ;(