Help!! Up 15 pounds

Options
Help! Banded 8/4/2011. Up 15 pounds since February 2013. Need some ideas to help jump start the weight loss again. I have started back to the gym. Going 3 days/week for an hour at a time. Am taking my multi-vitamin every day. Having a hard time with fighting the carb monster and the sweet tooth. Tanks Ladies and Gents!

Replies

• ThineOwnselfBTrue
    Options
    I wish I had some wise words to share with you. While I haven't officially been banded yet (waiting on insurance to approve it-I have spent the last 6 months getting ready for the surgery).

If you give in to the carbs/sweets does it wake a roaring monster? Can you go to the store and get 1 sweet or 1 serving of your choice of carb and that be it? If I know there is a bag of chips in the kitchen I will keep refilling my bowl until that bag is gone...I can't have them in the house.

You lost 115lbs, you know what needs to be done. You have had a minor setback with a small gain of 15lbs. Brush yourself off and get right back on that horse. That 15lbs didn't jump on overnight, you aren't going to shake it off overnight.
  • TriciaAllen7251
    TriciaAllen7251 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Thanks mom of 5. You are completely correct. And no, if I eat one bite of carbs (unhealthy) that's the end of it. I went back to my LB doc and got a 1 cc fill. I'm back on the losers bench.