9/14/2013 - Weekly Check-in

Options
kravmark2
kravmark2 Posts: 158 Member
Morning everybody! Thought I'd though this up though we still have another day till start checking in.. but feel free to do it early. I just did a race 2 days ago and ate everything for the next 2 days...lol so Im gonna wait at least 24-48hrs to do mine.

Mark.

1. Current weight (optional)
2. weight lost since last week
3. Other accomplishment or NSV (non scale victory) for the week
4. Goals for next week
5. weight to go by Christmas

Replies

• Pinkee33
    Pinkee33 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Good Morning :bigsmile:

Let's see.... My stat's have totally not changed.... how sucky is that? LOL

1. Current weight... so not up for discussion....:noway:
    2. weight lost since last week.... 0
    3. Other accomplishment or NSV (non scale victory) for the week: Baggy panties count? Note to Self: Buy new...:blushing:
    4. Goals for next week.... Step it up!
    5. weight to go by Christmas ... 30 lbs.... Gotta get a move on! Where's my inspiration and motivation..... Hmmm....
  • Hi there!

1. Current weight (optional) - I plead the 5th
    2. weight lost since last week - 2.4 (this is my first week and I didn't give it 100% I know, I know)
    3. Other accomplishment or NSV (non scale victory) for the week I GOT A NEW HIGH PAYING JOB!
    4. Goals for next week - I want to lose 3 pounds by next Tuesday and start training for my 5K (I've ran a half before and let myself get this freaking out of shape (SIGH)
    5. weight to go by Christmas 32 Pounds (total weight to go 47 but that won't happen by Christmas sadly)
  • kittiesandfarts
    kittiesandfarts Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Not so good this last week. I'll do better this time though.

1. 202.8
    2. Gained! ARG! It's my own fault though. I decided not to exercise, and that's what I deserve.
    3. I logged my food even though I didn't want to.
    4. This week I am going to get below 200 lbs!!
    5. 22.8 lbs to go by Christmas.
  • kravmark2
    kravmark2 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Yup.. sorry this is 9/24 LOL..

BTW

1. 229
    2. No Change
    3. Ran a difficult Spartan Race (7 miles)
    4. Eat Healthy... start KFX ( New Fitness Program)
    5. 30 to Christmas :)
  • TanyaAJ
    TanyaAJ Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    All right of the week, Could have done better....

1. Current weight 179.6 lbs (YAY I am officially in 170th!!!!)
    2. weight lost since last week 0.8 lbs (I could have done better. Taken few liberties this week and it shows...)
    3. Other accomplishment or NSV: Persuaded my daughter to put her earring in even though she was SO scared!
    4. Goals for next week: NOT to loose the grip on my eating! I am getting complacent and letting myself have few items on a NO NO list. So non of it next week!
    5. weight to go by Christmas 8.2 lbs

Oh and I forgot another accomplishment: Run 20 minutes without stopping! I believe now that I can make it to 5K in few weeks time!
  • w2bab
    w2bab Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    1. 184
    2.-2 lbs.
    3. None
    4. lose 2 lbs.
    5. 24 to Christmas :)
  • srenea9
    srenea9 Posts: 142
    Options
    1. Current weight (optional)- 235
    2. weight lost since last week- 1 lb
    3. Other accomplishment or NSV (non scale victory) for the week - My boss told me my face looked thinner
    4. Goals for next week - Actually go to the gym!
    5. weight to go by Christmas- 35...Ha seems impossible, hopefully I can lose 25 of it.

This month is horrible for working out. I think I have been to the gym 3 times so far? No bueno!!! I need to step it up, I'm hoping to go at least 3 times this week to get back in the swing of things again!
  • dirtmagnets
    dirtmagnets Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    1. 187.2
    2. just 0.2 down again this week
    3. NSV - while the scale's not changing much, I'm seeing differences in how my clothes fit
    4. Goals for the week: Better logging - I had all sorts of technical issues this week! And surviving a weekend trip without a gain.
    5. weight to go by Christmas: 22.2
  • MissMom3
    MissMom3 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    1. Current weight (optional): 157 lbs.
    2. weight lost since last week: 2 lbs.
    3. Other accomplishment or NSV (non scale victory) for the week: My clothes are fitting better and I am getting stronger. My softball skills have improved so much in just 2 weeks!!!
    4. Goals for next week: lose 2 lbs. and do Turbo Fire 6 days next week instead of 5 like the last 2 weeks.
    5. weight to go by Christmas: 27 lbs.

Have a great week everyone!! Keep your heads up and stick to your goals!!

Missy
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    To say that is not discouraging that I still havent lost would be an understatement but I am staying strong and this week I am upping my game!!
    1. Current weight (optional) : 167.0
    2. weight lost since last week : 0 lbs
    3. Other accomplishment or NSV (non scale victory) for the week : I am getting to wear a lot of my older smaller clothes!! Time to take out the BIG clothes out of my closet. Yay!!
    4. Goals for next week: Lose at least 1 lb!! Game on!!
    5. weight to go by Christmas: 27 lbs!!
  • maguariento
    maguariento Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    1. 143
    2. 1 pound GAIN - argh!!!
    3. NSV: well, at least my measurements didn't increase. And two of my cardio days this past week didn't totally kill me... I think I'm finally gaining some endurance.
    4. Goal: Get my strength training in!!! I've missed abs for three weeks and legs for two weeks. Seriously unacceptable. I need these muscles to burn calories for me, not just hang around all floppy-like!!
    5. 8 lbs to go by Christmas.

My net for the past four weeks is only a 0.4 lb loss. Husband will be out of town this weekend, so I'm hoping to take the opportunity to revamp my dinners. Desperately need to come up with week night plans that are quick and easy. Thinking about doing some frozen meal kits.
  • katelynal
    Options
    1. CW 220.4
    2. Lost 1.4 lb this week
    3. NSV - shopping in my closet... I get renewed motivation every time something fits or is close to fitting that was impossible not long ago.
    4. Goal for next week - have a 70,000 step week.(not sure if I will ever make this one; only 51,000 AGAIN this week including tennis!)
    Today we decided to transform an empty office at work into a small gym! Hopefully it will be in place by next week.
    5. 24.6 lbs to lose by Christmas
  • battybecks
    battybecks Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Current weight: 11st 0lb (154 lbs)
    Weight lost: 1 lb! Yay!
    NSV: Going out with the new postgraduate students last night and not drinking over my calorie goal despite provocation!
    Goals for next week: 10 stone something! Also to shake this cold and get back exercising ...
    Weight to go by Christmas: 12 pounds (making me 10 stone 2)
  • ibculverized
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am a little late logging in so let me get right to business.....

CW: 223
    Weight loss: 1 lb !!!
    NSV: I have more control and will power concerning what I eat. I still mess up, but it seems to make me more determined to not make a bad choice the next time. I even turned down FRESH KRISPY KREME DOUGHNUTS yesterday while everyone else was eating them in front of me. Also, I have had a few people say my face is slimming up. :) HAPPY DANCE!!!
    Next weeks goals: Continue my 3-4 times a week workouts and start adding weights.
    Weight to chunk by Christmas: 24 pounds!!