Introduce Yourselves!

Options
Hopefully we can support eachother and continue on this journey of fitness!

My name is Anthony and I am 28 years old, got into fitness about 5 years ago.

My goals this year and to add some muscle, while doing more cardio.

I am getting back into playing tennis, paddle tennis, and beginning to run.

Replies

• kaseymei
    Options
    My name is Kasey. I'm 36 years young. Mother of 2 teenage boys. :)

I've always been pretty good at getting cardio in, but the last 5-6 months my weight has plateued. Not a good thing as I still want to lose about 30 lbs. The past couple months I have included some weight lifting into my workout routine. This is the routine I follow just in case anyone is interested. http://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/dumbbell-only-home-or-gym-fullbody-workout.html
    Opinions also welcomed, as I'm still a newbie when it comes to lifting.

Looking forward to meeting more locals. :)
  • youngcaseyr
    youngcaseyr Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Damn!! I just moved out of the South Bay (Redondo Beach) in April!! Can I still be a member?

My name is Casey, I'm 21 (22 in November) and I've been improving my health by exercising and eating healthy for about two years.

My goals: continue improving my health and motivating others to do the same!
  • AnthonyBarbaria
    Options
    Very cool, welcome guys :) Or Gals, I haven't been on but its great to see a few others in the area getting fit. I am going to be on more, and in response to the first lady, adding weights to your cardio routine is great!!!
  • TannerBoyl
    TannerBoyl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hello,

My name is Steve. I am 36 years old. I have lived in the South Bay Beach Cities all of my life and currently find myself in Redondo Beach. I just discovered the MFP site and app this week and have found it to be a valuable resource.

Anyway, I just wanted to stop in and say hello.