Coaching and Motivation

Options
Hi! First, I want to take a minute to introduce myself. My name is Jacqui Zimmerman and I am the one who started the group and didn't realize that I would get members so fast--I thought I had to invite people! I am a Registered Dietitian, Independent Beachbody coach, marathon runner and mother of 2. So, needless to say, I have a lot on my plate! I love T25 because it gives me such an awesome workout in such a short amount of time! Since I am getting a late start here...I would love it if everyone could introduce themselves to me and let me know a little more about your goals and what is motivating you to make a change in your life. I am here to help as many people as I can.

Replies

• jakeyuma
    jakeyuma Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Hi Coach, I am Jake and am on a weightloss journey to lose 110 pounds. I started at 290 and currently at 245 where I am hovering for the past few weeks. I have completed Power 90(just submitted for my shirt) and am on Round 2 of T25. I love T25. This 2nd round I am nailing the alpha workouts and looking forward to some great results. On Power 90 I went from 290 to 240. I fell off the nutrition wagon and found myself back to 265. I am now at 245 and working.

My biggets problem is depression adn self negativity. I always seem to find a reason to fail and that speeds up teh eventual failure. I have had great success with a motvation group on beachbody and figure the more motivation I have the better.
  • jz0608
    Options
    Wow Jake! That's amazing! It isn't easy but you are doing it. And it is great that you are trying to build your support system up--that accountability is so important! And surrounding yourself (even virtually) with people who share your goals is what is going to help you succeed! You really are going about this the right way. What caused you to falter with your nutrition? Maybe there is a way that I can help?
  • hopeove330
    Options
    Hi Im Hope...and I ssssoooo ready to get back into my healthy lifestyle...I'm a mother of 2...my dautgher is 5 and my son is 4 and they keep me moving like no other...I ;loss over 40 lbs with eating right and zumba...I gained the 40 and some more back after I had a major car accident on my son's bday in dec 2012....and I ready to get my body in a healthier stage and stronger stage than ever...This is my round 1 for me in T 25 and I just love it...and I'm very excited to get to the beta stage...I love to see other people's results it just pushes me more...So thanks for this group and I can't wait to see my results after my round 1...all smiles
  • jz0608
    jz0608 Posts: 11
    Options
    You will definitely see results Hope! I am so amazed about how strong I feel! I have never had core strength like this before and a flat stomach! I am just 2 weeks away from the end of Beta. I am thinking I will need the Gamma round...
  • hopeove330
    Options
    well im glad there are ppl here that are a few rounds a head of me to let me know what to look foward to and some that are on the same week as i am...im going into round 1 week 4 alpha and im going hard this week...i do feel a lot stronger than I did 4 weeks ago...that makes me smiles...