we are almost at the end

Options
fishnr2
fishnr2 Posts: 31 Member
it's 26th today so we have 5 more days to go (including today) and I think I will try to stick to not adding sugar and avoiding hidden sugars. I feel much better and I have more energy, my skin looks healthier, and I really don't miss added sugar.
what about you?

Replies

• RedVelvette
    RedVelvette Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking about this yesterday, that cutting out sweets has been such a great thing for me. I feel better, and it's definitely helped with my weight loss journey. I have lost almost 5 lbs since September 1st!

Does anyone want to create a Sugar Free October challenge group?
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Red Velvet

Go for it! In fact., why don't we just change the name of this group?
    I would go for something non-month specific so that it can be a permanent group.
    If that suggestion is suitable - it might be worthwhile checking with the mod/admin of this group
    kind regards,

Ben
  • FlowerLove18
    FlowerLove18 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This group has helped me be more conscious of the sugars I eat, at times it was very difficult but in all I did pretty well except towards the end. I would like to continue this group so that I can continue to have some accountability for the sugars I do eat.
  • fishnr2
    fishnr2 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    you know what I just noticed I'm still following the no added sugar regime. I really like it.
  • marko320
    marko320 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I wasn't adding sugar to anything or eating sweets anyway, so I'm in. My blood sugar was high from white carbs. I view this as a lifestyle change rather than a diet.

Just drop the month from the name and keep it going.