What motivates you?

Options
Hey everyone! Do you ever have those days where you feel unmotivated and it is just really hard to get started with your workout? I want to know--what do you do or say to yourself to just "push play"? I have those days. I know that I will feel great once I get started and will certainly feel great afterwards, so I try to remind myself of that. Anyone else?

Replies

• jakeyuma
    jakeyuma Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    When I am not motivated, I tell myself. I still need to push play. I push play and in a few minutes I am feeling much better. I think its positive self talk that helps.
  • hopeove330
    Options
    Oh Yes...I know i have those days...I say a prayer for strength...once a walk batman (my dog) I don't sit I keep moving into my T 25 work out...And there is nothing wrong with having those days either...and you can always come on MFP and we can help you to push play as well...all smiles...FOCUS T 25
  • jz0608
    Options
    You are absolutely right Jake! Positive self-talk is so important. Especially since it is usually that negative self-talk that tends to derail people. Changing that is a valuable skill.
  • jz0608
    Options
    Hope, I love that your dog's name is Batman!
  • hopeove330
    Options
    lol thanks...my lil brothers named him...
  • Love4fitnesslove4food2
    Options
    I think I just tell myself it's 25 minutes, that's literally like NOTHING. Just do it and then it will be done!