Facebook Group for Zombies Run! I made - You are Invited!

Options
https://www.facebook.com/groups/205649742946802/

If you want to hop on to the Facebook page to give a shout about whatever run you've just done, receive some quick encouragement or post a photo -- please join because it will be a lot of fun! :-) We'll still post here of course! I hope to keep the group informal and kinda small - us mavericks and the fringes of a post civilized world running for supplies :D

I take photos with my runs so there will be some visuals on the group - promise :D I have a lot of apocalyptic looking deer and way too cute kittay cats I've photographed.

Cheers!

Oh' and I take suggestions for making the group better or wrangling the weird settings on Facebook. !

Replies

• missmylin
    missmylin Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Made a request to join :-)
  • dekutree
    dekutree Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    requested also :)
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    dont have a facebook account, but that's very cool to be in a group of all runner 5's!
  • pduk
    pduk Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great idea! Have requested to join.
  • asp415
    asp415 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    request sent
  • OregonRunner5
    OregonRunner5 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I think it will be awesome. Too bad winter is setting in. Makes zombie running a little more difficult. Cheers! :D
  • Lyerin
    Lyerin Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I sent a request. :smile:
  • OregonRunner5
    Options
    We're going to have monthly challenges starting up just for fun, feel free to send me ideas. This month is -- find a new path to take. Go adventuring :-)

I went adventuring tonight and it took me past Sturgeon Paul's, a little white building on the harbor. There they had forklifted in a cauldron and setup a propane system to heat it up. It was Saturday crab boil!

I'm from the great plains region originally so I really thought that was neat. I'm now on the Oregon coast. Cheers!
  • andy_geek
    andy_geek Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Great idea, i like that FB group, request sent :flowerforyou:
  • DesdemonaRose
    Options
    Sounds fun! I'll send a request when I get home. I live in the Bay Area, CA so I can run year around. I'll entertain anyone who gets snowed in :)
  • nathalier71
    nathalier71 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    request sent =)
  • OregonRunner5
    Options
    Awesome to have new Runners! I can't believe how cool the group is, I love seeing the photos and reading about various runs!!! It's a great group!! :D Welcome!
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Just sent a request to join the FB page . I haven't been to the Zombies run group in a while and man was I missing out !!
  • cynforgiven
    Options
    just bumping to keep it current. Don't want anyone to miss out :)
  • OregonRunner5
    Options
    Thanks, I haven't been on here as much as I used to be. I sell on eBay and the holiday season is tough!
  • asp415
    asp415 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    bump
  • degan2011
    degan2011 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
  • bko722
    bko722 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Bumping for new people. Fun group!
  • asp415