Rift players?

Options
I played wow since vanilla but just wasn't thrilled when Mists came out (HATED it). So about 4 or 5 months ago my friend (another wow player who quit about the same time I did) got me playing Rift. Does anybody else play?

Replies

• mangoduck
    mangoduck Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I used to play a lot and am thinking about getting back into it. I stop playing in it for a while, but always come back.
  • brraanndi
    brraanndi Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I stopped playing for awhile, SL is just much harder to level through in my opinion but I still got 200 days of subscription left.

What server you? I really enjoy faeblight.
  • meach05
    Options
    I play on Seastone, which is bizarre because I never liked PVP.
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Thats funny, i hated Cata but loved Mists! I used to play wow a lot, love that game as there is a lot of class specialization, more talent specs and i love that you can level yourself down anytime you choose. I love the rifts and the invasions as they turn into huge group play. I havent been on since it went F2P but they keep sending me emails about how much stuff i have coming to me for subing for so long.
  • hersheythecat
    hersheythecat Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Tried playing Rift last night. I was a diehard wow player for about 3 years. Not sure what I think of Rift yet.
  • Patzycakes
    Patzycakes Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I've downloaded and played through the tutorial section. I've not really sat down and invested any real time with it yet however.

Seems okay though.

Played WoW for years and this almost feels like the same ol' same ol'. So we'll see.