Lynnetttes in it to win it!!! for HERSELF!!!!!

Options
crazie4lulu
crazie4lulu Posts: 762 Member
Hey there. im Lynnette. My punctuation sucks and so does my spelling... but thats not why im here. Im here to help cheer on anyone who is taking on this challenge. I myself would like to lose 7 lbs by Christmas. actually november would be better... but no need to rush. I follow intermittent fasting , eating 8 hours and then not eating for 16 hours. it has worked for me as i have dropped almost 30 lbs since june 30th changing nothing but my eating times. It has become a new way of life for me. feel free to creep my diary or add me as a friend. i dot eat the best... but i dont eat fast food or crap food. i do love my chocolate .. what red blooded human being wouldnt. i eat whatever i want as long as it folows into my caloric limit for the day... i work out and i do NOT eat back all my exercise calories. what i do is eat to live.. not live to eat!!! Im here for you... add me if you like... now LETS DO THIS!!!!!

Replies

• FitterStrongerHappier
    Options
    Hey Buddy - I think I'm gonna try with you :) I may have to adjust that goal if I get preggers again (fingers crossed), but I'm going to just move forward and see what happens.

:) IF I haven't said it lately - you're an AWESOME inspiration and a great friend...
  • maguariento
    maguariento Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Wow - all that weight drop just from changing WHEN you eat?? How strange our bodies are. Really the same amount of calories and type of food and everything? I'm interested to hear more, and any other info you can share!

Welcome to the group!

-- Mary Ann
  • kravmark2
    kravmark2 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Thanks for being part of our group Lynnette :)

Mark
  • crazie4lulu
    crazie4lulu Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    i can NOT wait to weigh in on friday!!!!!!! o m g... did i just say that???