October 2 Day 2

Options
smesche
smesche Posts: 234 Member
Roll call! Who's done the challenge for the day?

:drinker:

Replies

• Knsclptr30
    Options
    I have to start my own group to educate you gals on real glute training. These routines are not going to sculpt Brazilian type curvy bodies. Resistance way too low and wrong exercises for glute activation and recruitment except for the glute bridge.
  • smesche
    smesche Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I have to start my own group to educate you gals on real glute training. These routines are not going to sculpt Brazilian type curvy bodies. Resistance way too low and wrong exercises for glute activation and recruitment except for the glute bridge.

If you have a better routine, please share. I'd love to do somehing beneficial to put some perk back into my rump. :smile:
  • Laurenmp16
    Laurenmp16 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Day 2 Done! And yes knsclptr, please if you'd like to improve the challenge I'm using, make your own. We'd love to join, but this group is for participants of this challenge to motivate each other. Picking apart this challenge is not going to be productive, but we'd love you to help us with one of your own. Please feel free to send us invites when it's done!
  • flomo1979
    flomo1979 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Did day 1 and 2 today! !
  • dj0jazzy
    dj0jazzy Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Finished :)
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Done!
  • BubblyDots
    Options
    Done :)
  • shell1379
    shell1379 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Day 2 Done:smile:
  • Erikaelias85
    Erikaelias85 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Complete!!!
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Day 2 Done! And yes knsclptr, please if you'd like to improve the challenge I'm using, make your own. We'd love to join, but this group is for participants of this challenge to motivate each other. Picking apart this challenge is not going to be productive, but we'd love you to help us with one of your own. Please feel free to send us invites when it's done!

I agree, and look forward to the additional challenge. :happy: I also just finished today's challenge.

14877786.png
  • MacMomma2013
    MacMomma2013 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done!
  • Vidaisy09
    Options
    Day 2 done! Along with the other challenges for the month!!!
  • terriejones
    terriejones Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I'm the odd duck, post an Ab challenge along with some tricep work with 5 lb. weights. laugh

Day 1: 15 sit-ups, 5 crunches, 5 leg raises, 10 sec. plank, 15 tricep kickbacks and extensions.
    Day 2: 20 sit-ups, 8 crunches, 8 leg raises, 12 sec. plank, 20 tricep kickbacks and extensions.
  • DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done!