TENTATIVE TEAM PAGE AND CHECK IN!!

Options
124»

Replies

• kristinc06837
    kristinc06837 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Sheri so late for my late chrck in my son had surgery last min notice thursday and I haven't been on here much! Hope its not too late!
  • MidwestGirlz
    MidwestGirlz Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Go Wolverines! Sorry - I've been working with my phone/iPad and the site doesn't support things. I will make it official to check multiple times via laptop.

Thanks you for your patience!
  • lobstergirl
    lobstergirl Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Im so excited that teh challenge is back! Im a late entry and teamless !! Im happy to work my butt off for whatever team im in

(good luck this year sharks!)
  • jaajh
    jaajh Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    Hoping you'll be a Shark again!!!!! But delighted you are here, whichever team you end up in :-)
  • mahastidance
    Options
    IM HERE...:happy:
  • love9705
    love9705 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Im here and ready :happy:
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    HI! I'm here, a little late but ready to roll just need a team pretty please:bigsmile:
  • usernamekelly1
    usernamekelly1 Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Kasi you're more than welcome to come join team wolverine again! I think Sheri may have you placed for another team though, as I think she's looking into drop outs but if that's not the case your more than welcome with us, the more the merrier I say :)
  • lobstergirl
    lobstergirl Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    ************For those in the UK I hope i got this right (Blame Google if not!):

PST/PDT 10:00 weigh in deadline is 18:00PM GMT*****************
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Kasi you're more than welcome to come join team wolverine again! I think Sheri may have you placed for another team though, as I think she's looking into drop outs but if that's not the case your more than welcome with us, the more the merrier I say :)
    Awe... that made me happy! I don't know where she's gonna put me but thank you so much for the invite! I'd love to be a Wolverine again but I missed the sign ups so I will take what I can get. I've been waiting for this challenge to start back up for so long, I was devastated to think I might miss out!