dealing with crappy people

brenn24179
brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
My boss is passive aggressive. I am planning on giving my resignation next Tues, waiting because I will be there 8 years then and I want all my 401K stuff. I thought I would let my Boss know I was thinking of leaving. She is my main boss. I told her I was having trouble with my back and she says real ugly. You only work here 2 days a week. OH my! I said well concrete floors and 6 yr shift . She said I have your evaluation. I did not understand her and I said what? She snapped Evaluation and said it loudly. She was irritable. l THEN ENJOYED TELLING HER IT DOESNT MATTER BECAUSE I AM THINKING OF LEAVING. She said well do what you want (kind of snarky and short)

I said well I will give you the information Tues before you do the schedule for next week. I told her thank you for letting me work the 2 day shift since my elderly parents needed me. I figured I would take the high road.

Oh well I don't want to eat over this! why couldn't she say we will miss you, hope you don't leave or anything nice. sounded liBke she was glad to be rid of me. In a few days she will be all nice, this is her personality. I think I will tell her well it sounded like !ike she was glad to be rid of me when she said do what you want.

No I am not going to emotionally eat. I am problem solving now. I am moving on to better territory. I always tell kids to ignore the bully and make a good life for yourself. I am having to take my own advice. Better life with more confidence since losing the weight. Looking good,feeling good. Maybe she is jealous, who knows. She has to work a while longer. thanks for letting me vent.

Replies

• brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    I was able to quit today and get my 401K in 2 wks. Big relief. Moving on to new job and better life, thanks MFP. Change is scary though.
  • dawnp1833
    dawnp1833 Posts: 264 Member
    Hi Brenn,

I have been gone awhile, but was glad to come back and see this post. I'm so happy for you that you had the courage to resign and are on your way to a new and improved situation. I'm so happy for you!