controlling your food hunger

Options
I love to cook and I love to eat. I really want to become a person who can have a little portion of something that is high in calories and then say, "Mmm, that was very good and satisfying". AND LEAVE IT AT THAT ! Instead I think about whatever it is constantly. For example my friend brought home some delicious caramel filled wafers. I keep hearing them calling me! I live with other people and there is a place where they keep the treats on display. You have to walk by it 10 or more times a day. So I need self control not advice that consist of changing the household practices. A new way to train myself to think. Any suggestions?

Replies

• nitza53
    nitza53 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Back away from the wafers. You are doing good. Go get a nice big glass of Ice water girl. I am living with my Son and DDIL and two grandbabies. We can do this If you are too tempted shoot me a message.
  • tcb4tlc
    tcb4tlc Posts: 11
    Options
    Thanks, I will. What a great friend you are. :D
  • violetwolf2001
    Options
    Change up your recipes for lower calorie options to add. I still eat every thing I used to eat. I just eat the suggested serving and that is it. And have altered a lot of my recipes. No one knows the difference. lol. I have changed my families lifestyle too. lol
  • ASchnadelbach
    Options
    Drinking water is a great suggestion. I also have found that exercising helps me. I am on medication and am hungry all of the time! These two things have helped me more than anything else.