Need some motivation, eh? 10/4

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
http://www.snack-girl.com/snack/aubre-lost-70-pounds/

I like this story because she did it twice!!!!! She did not lose heart...she fought through the mean demons that threaten your way of life and thinking daily! She persevered! Thank God for people like that...because we have encouragement to draw on!
Hallelujah!
WW

Replies

• aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    58 pounds down.

27 pounds to go.

Then maintenance mode.

I'm good. I got this...I hope.
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Lost 40lbs, ate right, exercised like a fiend to keep it off and keep losing, gained it all back while eating right and working out, was ready to give up a million times, but having the friends I have here on MFP and my gym friends, kept trying, finally found out that my battle wasn't just eating right and working out, my battle needed medical help.

Don't know if I have lost anything or not because I'm not ready to get obsessed with a scale again. I have been told by several people that it' looks like I am, but I'm not totally seeing it yet (I will admit to body dysmorphia issue, and I am working on it.) Giving up is not an option anymore, this is about my health having early thyroid issues and insulin resistance, going back to my old ways while not necessarily affecting my thyroid, will cause me to become a diabetic.... I'm not going there without a fight!
    Plus, I have such good friends at the gym I don't want to lose them because I quit (I doubt I would lose them as friends but that is where we see each other the most).... and I am addicted to going to the gym
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    58 pounds down.

27 pounds to go.

Then maintenance mode.

I'm good. I got this...I hope.

Dude you got this beside listen to Warrior Cupcake! She is stil on it so we can't give in! YOU will DO this!