Lesbian/Gay/Bi Web of friends and lovers

Options
MartialPanda
MartialPanda Posts: 919 Member
Ok.......Can i just. What is it with these crazy people and the relationships and the drama and the this and the that. MY GOD.

Story time.

I have a couple of really good friends. Both awesome separately . They got together. Cool cool awesome they seemed like they would fit. NOPE! Had a weird strange relationship. Massive miscommunication issues. I knew too much about everything and all the things. SO weird. But hey i did ask? Anyway they broke up after about 8-9 months like they should have and went their separate ways a bit. I start hanging out with them separately and 1 side is more hung up than the other. Kinda like how it always is. That was fine and all when it was the first couple of months but now it's approaching about a year and a half!!!! They both dated in the mean time but they were both kinda still thinking of one another.

What do they do they make out last night and now things are weird and it was just getting better. Idk if they're going to get back together or not. Never talk to one another again. This is silly.

These webs of people get back together and this and that. How do you handle the nonsense!

GF and I met...............dated.............we're on 2.5 years. Simple. oyyyyyyyyy i'm complaining i know. But i had to rant.

Replies