What's your Motivation

Options
It is said that when you are motivated to lose weight for yourself then you are more likely to lose and keep the weight off. I know that I am motivated to lose my weight, so that I can become a better dance teacher and be able to perform like I use to (before gaining 50lbs). So what is your motivation to become the best you, you can be.

SW 185
CW: 182.6
GW: 135

Replies

• LaLa482
    LaLa482 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Great topic and that is very true!

I am motivated my my overall health, family, and my future.

SW 275 (8/1)
    CW 249 (10/8)
    GW 175 (7/2014?)

:)
  • LittleAngelamj
    LittleAngelamj Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I think that is true. And I also never compare myself to others, I'm in a league all by myself. I've lost over 35 lbs so far and I still have 20-26 more to go.. Slowly but surely.
  • Fabfitgirl5
    Fabfitgirl5 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Great Post by the way:

My motivation is two fold. One, I don't want to eventually become diabetic, my family has a history and I love sugar, salt, you name it. So I am trying to correct bad habits now, before I regret them in the future. Also, I just want to be the best me possible and I know I was a svelt size 9/10 when I was like 147/150 and I want to get back there. My LBM (lean body mass-weight without any fat on the body and just the bones, organs etc.) is 124.5, which means getting down to 147 or 150 I will only have about 25-30 lbs of fat on my entire body, which if distributed correclty is fine with me! I am taller than average height for a woman and I know if I got below 150 I would look sick and hungry. I have been there before and that is exactly what everyone told me. ha! I will get to my goal weight in time. I have to buckle down in my journey, hence why I am doing T25- day two baby!
    Let the pains begin!

SW: 181.2
    CW-181.4 (I went up :sad: )
    GW: 150-155