Naughty but not so naughty snacks

Options
Im a chocoholic, I need something sweet/chocolate with every meal or else I just want to keep eating and usually wont stop until I've had some chocolate. So need to know what are your low calorie snacks.

Some things I have been having lately are;

Rice cake with thin amount of nutella
Arrowroot bickie with nutella
Milk mouse (from aldi, they are little chocolate and caramel mice individually wrapped) that way I just have one
Fun size chocolate bars or a freddo frog
Cut up fruit and one spoon of (yes you guessed it) NUTELLA its like chocolate dipping sauce, great with apples.

Share with me your treats.

Replies

• AnikaVorster
    AnikaVorster Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Dates - I pretend its chocolate,
    Crispbread with mayo and tomato or Nutella. Crispbread is really low calorie. :-)
    Carrots & humus.

I used to bake banana in the skin. It makes it taste like pudding. I would add a bit of honey.
    Or yogurt.
  • keiram01
    keiram01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing my Nutella brownies would be fairly low calories... There is nothing much in them egg flower and Nutella.. And it freezes well so if you only defrost one square at a time it's not so bad!

I once herd almonds are supposed to cover the chocolate craving!
    I'm also going to check the calorie content of the mini protein bars they kind of cover that craving... Just!

On one of my many diet 's this one was a shake one they suggest sugar free chocolate its just like eating a b- grade chocolate bar the flavour is there but not really!

I only have a sweet tooth when I'm trying to be healthy! But after dinner I like something (when dieting no other times) but the jarrah hot chocolates are sugar free and are pretty good!
  • rcvsaug
    Options
    The Areo Mousse cups are yum and low in calories and you can quite often get them on special too.
  • rosedawson9081
    Options
    Thanks girls for your yummy suggestions.