SOS: Shout out Sundays 10/6/13

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
Ok, troops what have you learned this week? Any celebrations? Hard lesson learned?

So I ask what will you do different this week? Any changes? Or what do you think is working and you want to keep the same?!

WW

Replies

• WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Well, I learned that next time I get into a cleaning fit to wear my HRM. Normal cleaning at my place takes about an hour (I live in a 645 sq ft condo) but today I did a super clean: reorganizing the bathroom cabinet, cleared everything off the counters in the kitchen and scrub the counters down (usually only do this the day after I do my gluten baking for the holidays because I have to decontaminate my kitchen so I can cook for me in it), move everything off the shelves to dust instead of dusting around it, throw out stuff that's been sitting around because I thought I "might" use it for the last year (I'm getting ready to start my third trash bag.)

Exercise wise, Super Trainer wants me to start getting on the treadmill for 10 minutes before I start any of my classes and start working on my jogging. She is planning to sign up for Run or Dye too and wants me to be able to jog it with her so my goal is to be able to jog for 3 miles by March
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I learned although fitness and healthy eating are apart of my life I can sometimes fixate on it too much. I need to focuse on my spiritual goals too! I am more then just a body!

I am learning also you can make some wonderful recipes when broke...using what you have you can find some great recipes...many website and apps that help you with "what do you have in refrigerator"

I need to do more explosive but shorter workouts I see...I did that HIIT yesterday and almost blew a lung out! LOL!