PR dead lifts

Options
2»

Replies

• miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Deadlifts are by far my favorite, they make me feel so bad a**. I don't know my 1RM, but in the last strength session of 5*10. My last set was 165#. So, I know my 1RM will be way higher. Good job all of you!!!!!!!
  • ascrit
    ascrit Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'm well aware 205 is nothing to brag about

EFF THAT NOISE. Anytime you successfully do something in CF that you have never done before or didn't imagine was possible you should ALWAYS feel free to brag. Keep up the amazing work buddy!
  • ohpiper
    ohpiper Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Keep focusing on form rather than rushing through. I know that I really need to keep an eye on my own form and, thankfully, my coach is good about getting on my case when I'm off. A few weeks ago my goal was 300# on DL which I accomplished. My current PR on DL is 325#, with which I am happy. I feel like, with the coaching on technique and continued effort, I'm making some strides. Keep it up!
  • InTheInbetween
    InTheInbetween Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'm well aware 205 is nothing to brag about

EFF THAT NOISE. Anytime you successfully do something in CF that you have never done before or didn't imagine was possible you should ALWAYS feel free to brag. Keep up the amazing work buddy!

Couldn't have said it better myself! Awesome job!! :drinker: