Checking In

Options
WRXymama
WRXymama Posts: 342 Member
How's everyone doing??? I'm going to be Week 4 Day 3 tonight....and yes, I'm repeating this one :/ But hey...we're still running right? RIGHT?!?! :wink:

Replies

• missmacsays
    missmacsays Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I did week 2, day 1 today!!!! It was a little bit harder and I'm feeling super fatigued. But I was before doing it too. I think it just intensified my exhaustion. I regularly rest on Wednesdays, so I'll try to catch up on my sleep and get to day 2 on Thursday. How about everyone else?
  • bridgettetodd9
    bridgettetodd9 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I don't have much to report as I just started yesterday, but I've convinced a few friends to join in this couch to 5k challenge, and we're setting a workout schedule to meet up once per week to run together. Way to go, everyone! Stay strong and keep it up, and we'll make it out of the holidays still able to fit into our pants! :)
  • claudiaxcu
    claudiaxcu Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 3 day 1... last week was ok, but today was kinda hard, i was exhausted
  • KimberB96
    KimberB96 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I stopped doing the app in order to run full miles since my 1st 5k is tomorrow.... I succeeded and pushing through my 3-minute-mental block and ran a full mile... then 2 miles the next day... I think I'll be staggering over the line tomorrow with 3.2 under my belt!!
  • prettykitty1963
    prettykitty1963 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I finished WEEK 5, DAY 2 this morning. Difficult for me, but there was a beautiful sunrise.
  • bridgettetodd9
    Options
    Hi all! I just started week 3 yesterday and I'm getting stronger! I still don't and probably won't ever consider myself a "runner", but this is a great fitness bucket list item, just to prove I *can* do it! :)
  • bridgettetodd9
    Options
    congrats!