Wednesday 10/9 Weigh-in

Options
Here we go again - how are your numbers looking for this week? Even if they aren't going the direction you'd like - we've still got 7 weeks to go!!

I'm down a total of 4 pounds so far... 10.4 pounds to go till Turkey Day.

Replies

• robinb07
    robinb07 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm new- actually just started this week (Monday) so I'll just post my starting weight today.

SW: 255.8
  • khearron26
    khearron26 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Same here, this is my first week. Starting weight - 148. Actually, That's what I weighed last week too.
  • mrsomeara
    mrsomeara Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Down 4.8 this week!! BUT I was up 1.5 the previous Wednesday.

Sending positive weigh-in vibes for everyone :-D
  • bonniefranz
    bonniefranz Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 181.2, so I'm only down 0.4 from last week :frown: On the other hand, I'm down 5 overall and it's that time of the month so I'm hoping there's some water bloat in there. Guess we'll see at next week's weigh in lol.
  • alehundrah
    alehundrah Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm down 1 lb this week to 196. Hope that number goes down next week
  • 86muffintop
    86muffintop Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am down 1.4 from last week- weighing in at 192.2. We're getting there!
  • Grafakos
    Grafakos Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    7.8 pounds lost so far:

290.2 at start of challenge
    286 last Wednesday
    282.4 this morning
  • seanevan10
    seanevan10 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Up one pound. Oh well. I am dedicated to eating better this week. I blew it this past weekend. No worries.
  • jenncookie1
    jenncookie1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    No loss this week for me. But that's ok because I lost 4 last week. Still on track with 11 to go :)
  • AnotherOrangeCat
    Options
    I'm at the same number as last week. Because I spent the week reading forums and worrying that maybe I don't get enough calories. So I was trying to have more, which I didn't even want. Gained 2lbs from it. I'm over that now and back to actually trying to lose the extra weight I have. But the week is a total net waste. :(

(edited for typos)
  • mcjmommy
    mcjmommy Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Third week at 197, glad that I haven't gained, but I really am ready to see the number go down! Good Luck everyone!
  • reed1996
    Options
    9/25 = 232
    10/2 = 230
    10/9 = 232
  • hopeove330
    Options
    total -11...im doing pretty good and very proud of myself...and great job to everyone else up or down...your still sticking it out
  • Amianne
    Amianne Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Great job on the loss!!
  • Amianne
    Amianne Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I am stuck at 267. Just down 1 lb. My clothes feel looser than they did a couple of weeks ago. I have to find my tape measure to see if i have lost inches. Hopefully this stall will go away soon.
  • gina145
    gina145 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    This week no loss. Still at 166. Well gonna up the exercise and track the eating more frequently.
  • KMiYong
    KMiYong Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    woops! forgot to post on Wednesday :sad: as of today (Friday, Oct 11) I am at 100.7kg. cheers! :drinker:
    WTG everyone, as much as you lost is also damn freaking great!

Up one pound. Oh well. I am dedicated to eating better this week. I blew it this past weekend. No worries.

no worries there! I did that too last week, ate terriblyyy for 3 days straight, and guess what? after a couple of days I found out not only I didn't actually gain, but lost! it could be water weight from sodium or meat weight :P and even if you did gain, you're gonna lose that very fast :))
  • angless21
    angless21 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I lost 1/2 pound. Now weigh 226 pounds.
  • fhargis0002
    fhargis0002 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hey, first time posting on this challenge!
    my weight today is 166.4 lbs, I was 168.8 lbs two weeks ago, so off to a good start