Newbie to Herbalife!

Options
TheMrsCole
TheMrsCole Posts: 114 Member
So I have been doing research on Herbalife for a while and it has me intrigued enough to purchase. Now it is officially on its way! I purchased the Advanced system because it looked to be the best deal for the overall price. I purchased these from Amazon *GASP* I know, but it was so much cheaper that way and I wouldn't mind spending more if I knew 100% it was going to work. So with this being said I have a few questions I would love answered so I could make sure I have the best results possible.

Here is some information about me just so you get an understanding of who I am.

I am 5'8", currently weighing at 180 lbs and looking to lose between 20 and 30 lbs.
I am an exercise fanatic! I have so far lost an overall total of 45 lbs but have a huge issue with eating right. I exercise at least 5 times a week doing Turbofire, Jillian Michael's 30 DS, and have recently started running.
My main reason for choosing this system is so I can learn to accurately meal plan, starting with only two snacks and one meal for meal planning is much easier than an entire day.

What is the overall plan for the Advanced Weight Loss System and will it come with enough powder for an entire month of shakes?
Does anyone have any sample meal plans to help me out?
What are some of the best recipes for shakes? And do you always have to blend them in a blender?

PS* I ordered the vanilla flavor so I can add anything for taste.

Replies

• gaylemarcy
    Options
    Hi. I am new to this group. I match your profile almost to the T! I have been doing HL for a little over a year now, not 100% all the time, but when I get on a kick (like now) I give it 100% and stick to the plan and I see results! I typically will do a shake in the AM, and a shake for lunch. I'm not a big snacker, but I am now working on trying to eat small meals every few hours. So hard boiled eggs, jello, broccoli anything that will fill you. And for dinner I eat the main entree and try to skip the side dishes.

My favorite shakes made with Vanilla are:

1. White Chocolate pudding + cheesecake pudding AHMAZING!!!!
    2. PB2 (amazon) + 1/2 banana
    3. English Toffee syrup + heath bar bits

I have a full page of recipes if you would like I can send them your way.

I always use a blender! At work we bought the cheap Hamilton Beach blenders, they work well and can be used in the break rooms, at our desk, or pretty much anywhere there is a plug! :smile: I also travel with my little Hamilton Beach! It tucks into a suitcase easily!

I have tried the ball shaker cup once and it was clumpy, not to mention I like my shakes more milkshake style with crushed blended ice.

Best of luck to you!!
  • TheMrsCole
    TheMrsCole Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Definitely send me the page of recipes if you will! I am really excited to start despite reading everyone's negative comments about it I am going to give it a try since I don't have time to meal plan as many meals as needed for an entire week this will help me out so much.

Thank you for your response, I am beginning to wonder if I will get everything I need in my advance weight loss package? Do you know anything about the different packages and what I need to take when?
  • tracyowens22
    tracyowens22 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    When your shipment arrives, first make sure all the products you ordered are there. Advanced should have Formula 1, multivitamin, cell activator, herbal tea concentrate, Total Control and Celluloss. Depending on the listing you purchased from, it may or may not include a tablet box to carry your tablets with you in, a shaker cup, a measure spoon and measure tape. Those extra things can be purchased from your favorite distributor. Generally, when I start a new customer on a program, or if they've fallen off the wagon and start back up month and months later, I send them the extras just as a gift to keep them going. Everyone likes gifts. There are lots of us Herbalifers out here in MFP. We're all here to help you!
  • Naturally07
    Naturally07 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just started Herbalife, and would love to try new recipes. How can you send them to me? I can send you a personal message with my e-mail address, if that makes it easier