Checking in

Options
bookworm_847
bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
So how's everyone doing with Insanity?

Today was the end of month one for me. I'm a bit behind-- I should have finished about 10 days ago, but sometimes life gets in the way of our plans. I'm looking forward to seeing what the recovery week is about and then getting started on month two. I have to be honest, I'm a little nervous!

The first month hasn't resulted in a great deal of change on the scale or measurements, but I'm seeing a lot of changes in my body's shape. My strength and endurance is also a lot better. This morning it hit me... I'm doing "real" push-ups and can do more than one in a row! In doing P90 and the other programs I've worked on, I've always done "girl" push-ups or used the counter for my push-ups, so that realization this morning was pretty sweet. I'm also taking fewer extra breaks during the workout.

So all in all, though I wasn't seeing the results I was expecting out of month one, I am pleased as punch with the way things are going.

I hope you're all doing well and still hanging in there! :glasses:

Replies

• asaunders0923
    Options
    I think that was one of my moments as well... when I first did "real" push ups without shaking all the way! It's the little things that count!

3 years doing Insanity and Asylum.