National Coming Out Day

Options
leebesstoad
leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
To any one who is coming out today, October 11, I just wanted to say I'm proud of you, and we've got your back here. Be proud and know that you are cared for more than you can imagine. Happy Coming Out Day.

Replies

• redrose129
    redrose129 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    <3 Brilliant ;) I was just thinking...omg....I hope someone put a post of love and support for National Coming Out Day. Thank you!! And to piggyback, not only will we accept, love, and support you, We are here to listen if you need someone to talk. If you haven't come out, that's ok too. It's a personal journey and if/when you are ready, we'll be here!!

I kinda "came out" by joining this group. Sure everyone who knows me intimately knows my orientation, but I added a few acquaintances on MFP who I know had NO clue. I was very hesitant to post in this group at first, for fear they would read it and know, but......so what! I am still the same person. Love me or hate me... i'll always be who I am.

<3 sending love and support to the entire community...including the less visible...... xoxo