League of Legends?!

xSirensSong
xSirensSong Posts: 615 Member
So I KNOW that some, if not MOST, of you guys have to play this! During the week, Tuesdays & Thursdays primarily, I'm going to begin streaming on Twitch & would like some people to go in game with me!

DISCLAIMER: I play for FUN. Yes, I get butthurt sometimes (more often than I'd care to admit), but I do try my best & have fun while doing it, dang it!

If you play for funzees, add me! xSirensSong
I'm level 29; about |--THIS----| close to being 30. I just find most randoms I play with are douchey-bags. I want some fun peeps!

Whatcha think? :flowerforyou:

We will get ultra famous if we do like SKT T1 and get ALL THE WAY in thurr:
GvaoReR.gif

Replies

• brraanndi
    brraanndi Posts: 325 Member
    I always feel like the only person in the world who never "got" this game.

All my friends play and I just have no interest :(
  • xSirensSong
    xSirensSong Posts: 615 Member
    I always feel like the only person in the world who never "got" this game.

That's how I was at first... Now it's how my husband & I spend our weekends. :bigsmile:
  • I always feel like the only person in the world who never "got" this game.

I can assure you there's at least one other person out there who doesn't quite "get" the whole MOBA craze.

9ccd7c02e76a11e192c922000a1cbf2b_7.jpg
  • kitonlyhuman
    kitonlyhuman Posts: 15 Member
    KitOnlyHuman on NA, EU East, and EU West servers. Like DatMurse said... Come at me! =D
  • MaiLinna
    MaiLinna Posts: 580 Member
  • KendleX
    KendleX Posts: 275 Member
    I tend to go in spurts with LOL. Since ARAM I have played a lot more due to less "rage" players. Its more for fun while being forced to learn more characters.

Send a FR if interested in grouping up. Would be fun to get a game going with voice.