Challenge/Accountability Group Anyone?

Options
Kati0427
Kati0427 Posts: 66 Member
Hi everyone! I am looking to see if anyone would be interested in doing a TF challenge group with me? I have no idea how to even do one, but it seems like it would be a great way to stay motivated and be accountable for doing the workouts. I did about 45 days ofTF last summer and saw AMAZING results! Unfortunately, bad habits slowly made their way back and I have since gained about 20 lbs. I'm looking to take that off plus some! Who's with me?!

Replies

• aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    I'm only on Day 4 of the program, so I'd love to do a challenge group. Even if I had to go back a few days to be on the same schedule as everyone else I'd be totally in!
  • HelloBeautiful365
    HelloBeautiful365 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • jeepie98
    jeepie98 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! I'm starting Day 1 on Monday with Shakeology! Figured its a holiday so I can weigh in, take measurements & pics. Can't wait!
  • Kati0427
    Options
    Okay great! I am also starting TF tomorrow. Day 1 - woo hoo!!!! Has anyone ever done a challenge group before? I'm not really sure how they work or how I would set one up.
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    In the darker band at the top of the page it'll say groups. Go there and look on the right side of the screen. There with be a + sign with the "add group". After that it's just filling out the information.
  • Kati0427
    Options
    Perfect! I'll set one up tomorrow :)
  • Soon2BFitCSNerd
    Options
    I am starting TF tommorow as well so count me in :-)
  • Kati0427
    Options
    Alright, I set us up a group called Turbo Fire Challenge 10/14/13. I sent you all an invitation to join the group, so hopefully it worked! I will be doing my workouts in the evening and Fire 30 is on for tonight! I had quite the binge this weekend going to parties and whatnot so I am a little bit afraid to take my measurements today. I'm going to wait until tomorrow and drink a ton of water today to try to recover from this weekend. I'm so excited to be taking this challenge and am so glad you all want to participate. Let's do this and make it the whole way through!
  • peglove1007
    peglove1007 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 5 but count me in.
  • peglove1007
    peglove1007 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Realized, I'm on week 4 day 1.
  • OfficialBabyRaider
    Options
    :-D I'm on month-1 week-1 day-4.