Prenatal Yoga or workout DVD's

Options
So, I'm really hoping to get back into some stretching/working out in addition to walk/running...

I was hoping on joining a class or a group but low and behold, there's nothing nearby to join! There is ONE prenatal workout group that meets on Tuesday nights and I work on Tuesday nights, other then that there's nothing at any of the gyms, nothing on meetup and nothing at the rec center.

I'm hoping you all can recommend your favorite DVD's since it looks like that's going to my only option!

Replies

• JustAnotherGirlSuzanne
    Options
    I would think there would be a lot of workout DVDs available on Amazon? What I usually do when I'm trying out a new workout DVD is I get it out of the library first and then if it's any good I'll buy it. Could you try that maybe?
  • momRN2B
    momRN2B Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I am using a DVD called Body by Trimester by Joy Southworth. It has two 30 min intense circuit training workouts and one 15 min express workout for each of the 3 trimesters. Coming from the 30 Day shred, i found this to be very similar. Check it out on amazon. http://www.amazon.com/Pregnancy-Fitness-Dvd-Trimester-February/dp/B0079QDAFK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1381636019&sr=8-1&keywords=body+by+trimester
  • kristinc06837
    kristinc06837 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I love love love Andrea Orbecks Pregnancy Sculpt it is a pretty intense one and is meant for if you had a some what level of fitness before pregnancy but you could totally build up to it just doing portions of it. I also love Yoga for your Pregnancy with Kristen Eykel by Yoga Journal and Lamaze You should be able to get that one amazon, Andrea's is on her website andreaorbeck.com :)
  • krystina_letitia9
    krystina_letitia9 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    The Perfect Pregnancy Workout is great. It uses light weights and your own body weight. I also have Crunch Mama Yoga and another yoga DVD by Gaiam (I can't think of the name right now!). I ordered all on Amazon. Love them all.
  • toothpastechica
    toothpastechica Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies, looks like I need to check out amazon!