Hello Ladies!

Options
Lady_Lamb
Lady_Lamb Posts: 103 Member
I am 5 and a half weeks pregnant with my first baby, due in June! So far, I am trying to eat super healthy and continue to exercise, mostly walking and some jogging. I haven't told very many people that I am pregnant yet and I would love to make some new mommy friends to talk with about all of this craziness! Please feel free to add me! :smile:

Replies

• IndianMuslim
    Options
    Hi! I am 5 weeks pregnant due around June 13th. I also haven't told many people as I haven't had my OBGYN appt yet. My first ultrasound is scheduled for November 11th. Until then, I'm keeping the exercising to a minimal...just walking outdoors when I can. Trying to eat healthy foods and small portions. I've been blessed to not have had any morning sickness so far. Hope it continues!

I'll be adding you so we can help each other along :)
  • Lady_Lamb
    Options
    I haven't had my first appointment yet, either. It is scheduled for October 29th. Online calculators say my due date it June 11th. Our due dates are so close! So exciting!! Congratulations and good luck with everything!
  • IndianMuslim
    Options
    Thanks you too!! Btw, are you going to find out the gender beforehand? I'm keeping it a surprise :blushing:
  • Lady_Lamb
    Options
    Hmmm... I haven't decided if I want to know or not yet. It might be a fun surprise!